Don’t miss the next free, online installment of the 2021 Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium (WES), “Investing in innovation,” from the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Catch it live this Wednesday, March 24, from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. ET. Tune in to learn about funding opportunities for women entrepreneurs. You can register for this program here.
Attendees will learn about:
- Small business loans to help launch your vision
- Understanding crowdfunding
- Other investment funding sources for aspiring entrepreneurs
Hope Shimabuku, Director of the USPTO’s Texas Regional Office
- Natalie Madeira Cofield, Assistant Administrator, Office of Women’s Business Ownership, Small Business Administration
- Elizabeth Galbut, Founding Partner, SoGal Ventures
- Ruth Hedges, CEO, Crowdfundingroadmap Inc
- Corinne Hodges, CEO, Association of Women’s Business Centers
The WES is offering engaging, expert panels on Wednesdays throughout Women’s History Month. Check the WES program page for updates.