Presenter: Skot Waldron
More than 200,000 people, including leaders from Google, the US Air Force, Pfizer, Chick-fil-A, and more, have used the 5 Voices to discover their leadership voice and build high-performing teams. In this session, Skot Waldron will coach you through the dynamics of your team, the different communication styles that exist, and the areas of potential conflict/harmony and what that means.
In addition, through this Bootcamp, you will:
- Discover your personality types
- Identify ways to increase performance
- Understand ways to improve communication & productivity
Instructions: To get the most from this Bootcamp you will need to fill out an assessment prior to the presentation.
- First, please register for this webinar. Registration will close COB on 19 February.
- For those who register you will receive an email from GiANT where you will set up a free account and take the 5 Voices Assessment. The assessment takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Once you completed the assessment you’re ready to attend the webinar and learn about the dynamics, strengths, and weaknesses of each voice and what it means for you and your team moving forward.
About the Presenter
For the past 19 years, Skot Waldron’s work for clients such as J.P. Morgan Chase, CDC, Georgia Tech, Royal Caribbean, Sesame Workshop, The Home Depot, and The Coca-Cola Company has included national and international communication programs.
His focus is on helping people and businesses learn how to communicate more effectively. Skot believes all great things begin on the inside. This means the influence you have, your alignment as an organization, and your ability to execute effectively.
In addition to running his own agency, Skot has been teaching brand development at the Miami Ad School in Atlanta. He has also traveled to different cities in the U.S. to conduct communication training and speaks about how the idea of effective communication pertains to us as individuals, teams, families, and businesses.
Earn PDH Credits
U.S. IEEE members who have participated in an IEEE-USA Webinar can earn professional development hours (PDHs) from IEEE’s Educational Activities Department by clicking here to request a certificate.*
*Please allow 7-10 days to receive a certificate.