Webinar: Top Tactics to Elevate Your Career for the #FutureOfWork
Presenter: Erin Urban
Date Recorded: 23 March 2021
How to Watch
- Facebook livestream: https://bit.ly/webinar-3-23-fb
- YouTube livestream: https://bit.ly/webinar-3-23-yt
- LinkedIn livestream: http://bit.ly/webinar-3-23-li
Elevating your career requires vastly different strategies now and in the future within the post-pandemic professional world. Due to significant shifts in how we work, what yielded results only 24 months ago will no longer propel you forward in your career. Join us for a lively and engaging discussion to learn what it takes to stand out and get noticed in an increasingly digitally dependent society. Demystify the 'new normal' to achieve your career growth goals and unlock your professional potential.
- Top mistakes experienced professionals make when looking to elevate their career
- What matters (and what doesn't) to stand out from the noise in a competitive professional climate
- How to position yourself to open doors and unlock opportunities to see the career results you want
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Erin Urban is a certified Career Strategist and Executive Coach helping experienced professionals remove career roadblocks, unlock their potential, and elevate their careers. She is an international speaker, behavioral scientist, and the host of the Career Coffee Chat Podcast. She is also the author of the bestselling book, Elevate Your Career: More Impact + More Income. Erin is a Forbes Coaches Council Member and a self-proclaimed recovering perfectionist with over a decade in mentoring and coaching successful professional transformations through 1:1 coaching and group workshops.
Earn PDH Credits
If you have participated in an IEEE-USA Webinar, you can earn professional development hours (PDHs) from IEEE's Educational Activities Department by clicking here to request a certificate.*
*Please allow 7-10 days to receive a certificate.