IEEE-HKN (Eta Kappa Nu) is holding a Diversity and Inclusion Roundtable on Wednesday, August 26, at 1:00 pm ET.
Join us as a panel of speakers discuss how IEEE-HKN chapter leaders and members can thoughtfully incorporate best practices to build a stronger society and be inclusive in their programs and community outreach.
Topics will include:
- Building Positive Chapters: discussion of how to build a positive chapter culture
- Recognizing Discrimination: how to be more aware of discrimination, protected categories, bias in the workplace, and the impacts of discriminatory behavior.
- Cultivating Attitudes & Identifying Harassment : how to address and deal with harassment
- Taking Action Against Retaliation: Working with your University Diversity & Inclusion office, define and identify retaliation, and how to report harassment and discrimination.
- Leading Healthy Communities: how to communicate with and support your members. Model behavior as leaders.
For more information, or to sign up, visit the event page today.