Call for Nominations: IEEE-USA Board of Directors
The IEEE-USA Nominations and Appointments (N&A) Committee asks for your help identifying U.S. IEEE members who may be interested in, and well-qualified for, service in the following IEEE-USA Board positions:
- IEEE-USA President-Elect* (position description)
- IEEE-USA Secretary/Treasurer (position description)
- IEEE-USA Vice President – Career & Member Services (position description)
- IEEE-USA Vice President – Communications & Public Awareness (position description)
- IEEE-USA Vice President – Government Relations (position description)
- IEEE-USA Young Professional Representative
*President Elect will serve as President in 2021
The Board positions are for leaders who provide IEEE-USA with vision and direction, oversee our volunteer committees, monitor financial performance and promote new activities. All nominees must be from IEEE Regions 1-6.
All positions except for IEEE-USA Young Professional Representative require IEEE senior member status.
With the exception of IEEE-USA President-Elect, the IEEE-USA Board of Directors will select our new Board members from the nominees in November. The IEEE-USA Board will select at least two individuals to become President-Elect candidates for the IEEE election held in 2019. The winner of this election will become the IEEE-USA President-Elect in 2020, and then serve as IEEE-USA President in 2021.
We also looking for individuals to be considered to serve on the IEEE-USA N&A Committee for the 2019-2020 term. Eligible nominees include former IEEE-USA Vice Presidents, IEEE-USA Secretary-Treasurers, U.S. Region Directors or members who have had experience as an IEEE-USA Committee Chair.
+1 202 530 8326