The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) Robotics Internship Program is a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in a field related to robotics. The program provides opportunities for high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students and postgraduates to intern at federal national laboratories throughout the United States.
- Hands-on experience in development of future robotics technical, engineering, and advanced manufacturing technologies
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Benefits include stipend, housing and inbound/outbound travel allowance.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be at least 18 years old by May 1, 2021
- Must be a high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline related to robotics and/or manufacturing.
How do I apply?
- Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/EERE-Robotics-2021
- All applications, recommendations and supporting materials are due February 8, 2021, 4:00 PM EST