Presenter: Catherine Mattice Zundel
Transitioning employees back to work after the COVID-19 crisis will involve much more than unlocking the doors and turning on the lights. You’ll need to adjust practices and procedures to comply with new legislation, take extra measures to ensure employee safety, and prepare for the “new normal” that has formed as a result of the challenges faced by the pandemic.
Now that we’ve made room for kids “at work,” created flexible work schedules, and proved we can work remotely, employees will have new expectations from their employers. They’ll continue to expect flexible work and a focus on their well-being. Meanwhile, organizational leadership will be looking to ensure business continuity in tumultuous times.
Many return to work plans will be focused on safety as it relates to COVID-19. But this course will take you beyond that and ask you to consider additional best practices for getting your employee’s back in the office and your organization back on track – so your employees can thrive and so can your business.
- Discover a high-level plan, broken into phases, for transitioning your workforce back to the workplace
- Identify strategies for communicating to the workforce post-pandemic
- Explore training programs designed to help managers lead post-crisis, ensure employee safety, and mitigate future risk
- Identify ways to navigate new protocols and legislation resulting from COVID-19
- Recognize the effects of change on organizational culture and productivity, and brainstorm strategies for maintaining employee engagement and buy-in
About The Presenter
The founder of Civility Partners, Catherine Mattice Zundel, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a Strategic HR Consultant who assists organizations in building positive cultures through HR practices. Catherine is a widely recognized thought-leader in HR, and she is passionate about employers’ responsibility to create the opportunity and environment for employees to thrive — it shows in her sheer number of conferences and publications. She has appeared on/in NPR, CNN, USA Today, Time.com and more as an expert, she has published articles in a wide variety of venues and was a regular contributor to Forbes.com. Catherine’s award-winning first book, BACK OFF! Your Kick-Ass Guide to Ending Bullying at Work, was hailed by international leadership-guru, Ken Blanchard, as, “The most comprehensive and valuable handbook on the topic.” She’s since written two more books and is a LinkedIn Learning course author.