Presenter: Erin Urban, UPPSolutions, LLC
Leverage your ‘zone of genius’ to unlock your potential, show up authentically, and live your best career/life. Discover how to align your core authentic self with your professional and personal path. Join Coach Erin as she shares an outline to help you shift from feeling frustrated to living free and fulfilled. If you feel a disconnect between what you DO and who you ARE – this webinar is for you. Create a professional path that aligns with your values, gifts, strengths, and expertise to thrive!
About the Presenter
Erin Urban is a certified Executive Leadership Coach partnering with high-achieving leaders and teams to unlock their zone of genius and elevate impact.
She is an international speaker, neuroscience nerd, and host of the Career Coffee Chat Podcast. She is also the author of the bestselling book, Elevate Your Career: More Impact + More Income.
Erin is a Forbes Coaches Council Member, certified in Leadership Psychology, and a self-proclaimed recovering perfectionist with over a decade in mentoring and coaching successful professional transformations through 1:1 coaching and group workshops.
- Coaching: Professionals that partner with Erin enjoy success in a variety of industries, private & publicly held entities, from mid-sized companies to Fortune 500 organizations. Thanks to focused and experienced brain-based coaching, happy clients quickly reap the rewards of straightforward strategies to achieve peak performance, long-term fulfillment, and wellbeing.
- Speaking: Audiences from across the globe have enjoyed Erin’s realistic, yet humorous take on what it really takes to thrive and elevate your impact in the “never normal” while leading high-performance teams. Erin’s high-energy speaking career includes partnerships in a wide variety of industries in both virtual and in-person formats.
- Affiliations & Certifications: Certified Leadership Coach through Rice University – Doerr Institute, Former Board Member of Women’s Masters Network, Member of the National Speakers Association & the International Coach Federation, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Leadership Development Coach, Leadership Psychology Certified (Cornell), EQ-i Certified, and Certified Extended DISC Consultant in Work Style assessments.
Website & Podcast
- Website: www.coacheurban.com
- Podcast: https://pod.link/careercoffeechat
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/erinurban
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/uppsolutions
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CoachEUrban
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coach.erinurban
- Twitter: twitter.com/CoachEurban
Earn PDH Credits
U.S. IEEE members who have participated in an IEEE-USA Webinar can earn professional development hours (PDHs) from IEEE’s Educational Activities Department by clicking here to request a certificate.*
*Please allow 7-10 days to receive a certificate.